Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2007

Pissing and strange places equals fun.

„83) Piss off a roof of a 30 feet high building in the middle of Milano at 4am in the morning“


Nuff said? This one was basically the first thing I did of my infamous list – about 12 hours before I even started writing it. It was the last night on the road with Angi and we were staying at Paolo’s, a couchsurfer from Milano, who provided us with an attic room for the night. Since it was midsummer
back then it had been a hot night (That’s NO figure of speech, lechers.) and eventually we killed the night by talking about this and that while catching very little sleep in between. After a couple of hours I needed to go for a pee but the toilet was down the hall and I was lazier than ever before. (Everyone who has ever experienced tropical temperatures mixed with dozens of mosquitoes may know what I’m talking about.) So I climbed out the small dormer, steadied myself on the smokestack and pissed off the roof while a car was passing by.

Yup. That’s the whole story. I just liked the strangeness of the whole situation so I’d added it to the list.

1 Kommentar:

m~a hat gesagt…

I have to leave a comment here, since I kind of witnessed the situation.
Have I ever told you my version? - I remember thinking "If you fall of that roof in the last night of our 9-days-journey .... oh, I beg you please don't fall of that roof!" - but I guess you could think of it, because you know me ;) a+