Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007

Licking and strange places equals even more fun.

"33) Lick off a tourist attraction that is touched by some thousand people per day"

Again, a point that was completed before it end up on the list. Since some people may consider this as cheating I can ensure you that these are the only ones in a hundred.

One month has passed since Milano and I haven't been abroad for three weeks. Even better then that Sonja and Flo provided me with the opportunity to go with them to Prague for the weekend to visit Bine. We walked through various parts of the city and - like every tourist - eventually passed by Charles Bridge. And I've been there already once and don't get it. It's just a big bridge with around 100.000 people [slightly exaggerated numbers due my dislike of big crowds] on it, street musicians and a couple of statues and statuaries. And one of them (aehrr.. one statue, not one statuary) is touched by everyone walking by in order to bring them luck, infections and whatnot. The curious me now was interested if people would still touch it if someone would lick it off... and yeah, they did. Statue, by the way, tasted terrible and I would had have a metallic taste for the next couple of hours. Never eating there again.

Keine Kommentare: